GitHub - yihui-he/panorama: Image alignment and stitching with MATLAB
You can't perform that action at this time. You signed in with another tab or window. You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session. Reload to refresh your session.
- able to handle 360 panorama.
- Random sequence of images input is welcomed.
- use color blending and smoothing to make the image more continuous.
Prerequisite: matlab 2014b or higher images sets are already in
- If you want to see results directly, go to ./results folder
- If you want to test all images sets with only one click,run RunAllDatasets.m.(10 image sets, about 1 minute)
- If you want to specify the image folder, run main.m with path to images folder as argument as follow:
main('./imgs/redrock');Note that, this currently support image sets in
imgsfolder. If you use your own image set, you need to set focus length and other parameters in
mapping image to cylindrical coordinatewarp.m
I select two random sequence images set:family_house, and west_campus1 They are already shuffled. You can see them in imgs folder. Or you can run shuffle.bash to shuffle them again. As described in Brown’s paper, I use $N\_inlier>k\*N\_pairs+b$ to compute whether a pair of images match or not k,b are const. Set to 5.9 and 0.22 respectively. See recognizing panorama for details
translation transformation.( This is more robust)
end to end adjustment(comput shift and subtract shift/n to each image)
bundle adjustment(difficult way)
use SIFT features(using VLFeat library, professor allowed)
SURF features, (SIFT is better)
I resize image larger than 400 pixel in width
A nice tutorial on panorama I find useful.